Monday, January 05, 2009

feeling super


I've been sick for the last 2 weeks. That's right, for both holidays I sat on the couch looking not so pretty. Oh well, I must say it was pretty relaxing because it FORCED me to do nothing. And nothing is something I don't do very well. So I got to practice doing nothing, which I guess IS something. uhhh, yeah. So anyways, now I'm feeling much better and ready to accomplish all my 2009 goals! And because I'm feeling more super-duper, I thought I'd post some not-so-recent sketches of a boy with a towel-cape tied round his neck cuz he looks super-duper :)

Oh yes, I should note that these sketches were done for the legendary Mr. Jeff Andrews over at www.jeffandrewsdesign.com/

Go 2009! Let's DO this!

2 comments:

Dave James said...

Fun drawings! (as usual)

You did not tell me you posted something, now I will have to post something.

Grrrrrr!

The Silver-Torpedo said...

I say bring it 2009! Last year was good and bad like extreme for me some really good and some really bad. So I can only hope for the best!