Tuesday, March 02, 2010

SCBWI Kite Tales newsletter

About a month or so ago I got a Facebook message asking if I'd be willing to write a 300 word bio for the Illustrator's Gallery page of the Tri-Region SoCal SCBWI newsletter Kite Tales. I was so honored!

If you'd like to read the Newsletter (it's really informative and worth the read) click here. If you'd like to read my 'lil bio, head over to page 25.

And because I can't post without a drawing to show you, here is a sketch from a recent project. Have a great day everybody!

5 comments:

Dave James said...

Looking good my friend!

Mai Kemble said...

that's rad Katie!
I read the article-- nice :)
too bad about the baboons... you'd draw some really awesome ones, I bet.
congrats!

ronnwaters said...

You rock!

Rita said...

Woo hoo, woo hoo! I saw your name in there and recognized those great characters of yours. They are definitely "delicious to the eye," so mission accomplished there.

I'm in this issue, too, hehe (p. 31). Yay!!!

Renee Kurilla said...

Great article!! You describe your work perfectly- Delicious to the eyes! I just joined SCBWI about a month ago, looking forward to getting a new catalog in the mail soon :)